Both teams, desperate to turn their fortunes around, have only managed one win each in their previous five games. The Netherlands suffered a devastating loss to Australia, while Bangladesh faced a collapse against South Africa.
With bowler-friendly weather conditions, this match promises an intense showdown. Who will emerge victorious in this power-packed encounter? Stay tuned to find out.
- Both the Netherlands and Bangladesh have struggled in the ongoing ODI World Cup, with each team winning only one out of their five games.
- The Netherlands suffered a massive defeat against Australia, losing by a margin of 309 runs. Australia posted a massive total of 399 runs, with David Warner and Glenn Maxwell scoring centuries.
- Bangladesh has also had a tough run, losing four games in a row. In their last game against South Africa, they conceded 382 runs and suffered a collapse in their batting lineup.
- Shakib Al Hasan, Shoriful Islam, and Mehidy Hasan Miraz have been key performers for Bangladesh, while Max ODowd and Teja Nidamanuru have struggled for the Netherlands in the tournament.
In this match, you’ll find all the necessary information about the clash between the Netherlands and Bangladesh in the Cricket World Cup.
The key player battle to watch out for is between Shakib Al Hasan from Bangladesh and Logan van Beek from the Netherlands. Shakib Al Hasan has been the leading wicket-taker for Bangladesh in the tournament, while Logan van Beek has showcased his bowling skills for the Netherlands.
This match also presents a redemption opportunity for Bangladesh, as they’ve lost four games in a row and will be looking to end their dreadful run. They’ll be determined to bounce back and secure a victory against the Netherlands.
It promises to be a thrilling contest filled with power and intensity.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI
MP O’Dowd, BFW de Leede, Logan van Beek, S Edwards (C), Aryan Dutt, SA Engelbrecht, Colin Ackermann, Vikramjit Singh, AT Nidamanuru, PA van Meekeren, RE van der Merwe
BENCH : W Barresi, Saqib Zulfiqar, R Klein, Shariz Ahmad, N Croes, K Klein, Tim Pringle
Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Tanzid Hasan, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Shakib Al Hasan (C), Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Shoriful Islam, Nasum Ahmed, Mahmudullah
Now let’s move on to the playing XI for the highly anticipated clash between the Netherlands and Bangladesh in the Cricket World Cup. Here are the key players to watch in the Netherlands vs Bangladesh match:
- Shakib Al Hasan: Watch out for Shakib Al Hasan, the leading wicket-taker for Bangladesh in the tournament. With six wickets in four games, he’s been a formidable force with an average of 34.16 and a strike rate of 37.
- Shoriful Islam: Shoriful Islam has also been impressive with six wickets for Bangladesh. With a bowling average of 47 and a strike rate of 41.16, he’s the ability to make crucial breakthroughs.
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz: Mehidy Hasan Miraz has been a valuable all-rounder for Bangladesh. With 109 runs and six wickets in the tournament, he’s proven his worth with both bat and ball.
- Max O’Dowd: On the Netherlands side, Max O’Dowd has struggled in the tournament. Scoring just 61 runs in five games, he’ll be looking to make a bigger impact in this crucial match.
Keep an eye on these players as they could play a vital role in determining the outcome of the match.
Moving on to the current subtopic, let’s delve into the weather conditions for the highly anticipated clash between the Netherlands and Bangladesh in the Cricket World Cup.
The weather is expected to be hazy at Eden Gardens, Kolkata, where the match will be played. This might’ve an effect on gameplay, as the surface at Eden Gardens could assist the bowlers, making it a closely contested game.
The average first innings total in the last five ODI games at this venue has been 214 runs, indicating that batting mightn’t be easy. Therefore, the team winning the toss might opt to bat first, considering the impact on team strategies.
With the weather conditions and the pitch in mind, both teams will need to carefully plan their approach to gain an advantage in this crucial match.
Teams Performance in last 5 Matches
Both teams have struggled in their last five matches, showing a lack of consistency and a need for redemption in the upcoming Cricket World Cup clash between the Netherlands and Bangladesh.
Here is a recent form analysis to give you an idea of their performances:
- The Netherlands lost their last game against Australia by a massive margin of 309 runs. They struggled to contain Australia’s batting attack, conceding 399 runs and then getting bundled out for just 90 runs themselves.
- Bangladesh, on the other hand, have lost four games in a row. In their last match against South Africa, they conceded 382 runs and suffered a collapse in their batting lineup, eventually being bowled out for 233 runs.
Both teams will be desperate for a win in this crucial match. A victory wouldn’t only boost their confidence but also give them a chance to stay in contention for the World Cup.
With their recent form being disappointing, this match holds immense importance for both teams. They’ll be looking to turn their fortunes around and prove themselves on the big stage.
The pitch at Eden Gardens, Kolkata, is expected to play a crucial role in the upcoming Cricket World Cup clash between the Netherlands and Bangladesh. The pitch conditions will have a significant impact on the outcome of the match.
With the surface at Eden Gardens favoring the bowlers, both teams will need to adapt their strategies accordingly. The batsmen will have to be cautious and patient, as the pitch might offer some assistance to the bowlers. They’ll need to focus on building partnerships and rotating the strike to accumulate runs.
On the other hand, the bowlers will need to exploit the conditions by hitting the right areas and varying their pace and length. They’ll need to be disciplined and maintain a tight line and length to create pressure on the opposition.
Top Performing Players
Let’s now shift our focus to the top performing players in the upcoming Cricket World Cup clash between the Netherlands and Bangladesh. Here are four players to watch out for:
- Shakib Al Hasan – As the leading wicket-taker for Bangladesh in the tournament, Shakib Al Hasan has proven to be an impactful bowler. With six wickets in four games, he’s an average of 34.16 and a strike rate of 37.
- Shoriful Islam – Another impactful bowler for Bangladesh, Shoriful Islam has also picked up six wickets in the tournament. With a bowling average of 47 and a strike rate of 41.16, he’s the ability to make a difference on the field.
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz – This consistent all-rounder has contributed with both bat and ball for Bangladesh. With 109 runs and six wickets in five games, he’s showcased his versatility and can be a valuable asset for his team.
- Logan van Beek – From the Netherlands, Logan van Beek has been a standout performer with the ball. In their last game against Australia, he took four wickets for 74 runs, displaying his ability to make an impact in crucial moments.
These players have the power to shape the outcome of the match and will be instrumental in their team’s quest for redemption.
Who should you avoid watching in the upcoming Cricket World Cup clash between the Netherlands and Bangladesh?
When it comes to player selection, there are a couple of names that may not have the desired impact on the game. Max ODowd from the Netherlands has struggled in the tournament, failing to make more than 20 runs in any game. With just 61 runs in five matches, he’s been far from impressive.
Another player to avoid is Teja Nidamanuru from the Netherlands, who’s managed to make just 69 runs in five games. These players haven’t been able to contribute significantly to their team’s success so far.
If you’re looking for a power-packed showdown, it might be best to focus on other key players who’ve been performing consistently.
Get ready for an intense clash of redemption as the Netherlands and Bangladesh go head to head in the Cricket World Cup. Both teams are desperate for a win after struggling in the tournament so far.
With the weather conditions favoring the bowlers, this match is bound to be thrilling. One interesting statistic is that Shakib Al Hasan from Bangladesh has been in great form, scoring the most runs in the tournament so far.
Don’t miss out on finding out who’ll come out on top in this battle for redemption.
“Hello, I’m Manish Dangi, the driving force behind cricketvalue.com. As a dedicated cricket writer and enthusiast, I bring you the latest insights, updates, and stories from the dynamic world of cricket. With a keen eye for detail and a love for the game, I aim to provide a valuable perspective on matches, players, and trends. Feel free to reach out at email@example.com. Let’s celebrate the spirit of cricket together at CricketValue!”